NTOA Forums Tactical Leadership General Leadership What are Your Greatest Leadership Strengths? Reply To: What are Your Greatest Leadership Strengths?

mmJacob Noltze
Participant

Reading others responses to this post, They all sound pretty amazing. I have never really put much thought into what leadership strengths I possess and of them which are the greatest. I have always considered my self a natural leader and never put much thought or effort into the fact until reading this discussion board. I train on my own time with my own money and bring back anything that may pertain to the team and have advanced the teams skills far beyond what it would be had I not joined the team 10 years ago. But what is it that made seasoned operators listen to a new way of doing things? Perseverance and conviction? Perhaps it is my desire to improve myself and being enthusiastic about teaching others things that interest me. Either way I believe and am an honest person, and I hold myself to a higher standard than most I work alongside. All qualities I think are crucial to a good leader.